Dr. Timothy Jennings, BCAK, Dipl. A4M, DC, BCIM, BME, BCCN
Certifications, Awards and Recognition:
• Dean’s List, University of Minnesota
• Dean’s List, PCCW
• Statesman Award, PCCW
• Top 10 Best Powerlifter in the USA, Powerlifting USA
• National Powerlifting Championship,USPF
• Former Certified Powerlifting Judge, USPF
Memberships & Associations:
• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• American Association of Integrative Medicine
• International College of Applied Kinesiology
Doctor Jennings is a weight loss expert who’s delivered astonishing results to his San Jose area patients. By studying some of the most effective techniques used to combat excess body weight, Dr. Jennings is able to combine a variety of different modalities and methodologies to create personalized weight loss programs that address a patient’s unique needs and goals. Applied kinesiology is a central technique that is particularly useful in diagnosing problems and creating a plan. In his weight loss clinic, you will learn how to lose weight fast while avoiding side effects and protecting your health. *Results May Vary*
• Former Clinician at The Deepak Chopra Center
• Bachelor Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
• Doctorate Degree, P.C.C.W.
• Board Certified Applied Kinesiologist, I.C.A.K.
• Board Certified Clinically Proficient, I.C.A.K.
• Certified Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique
• Board Certified Diplomate Anti-Aging Medicine, A.A.A.A.M.
• Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Nutrition, A.A.I.M.
• Board Certified Diplomate in Pain Management, A.A.I.M.
• Board Certified Diplomate in Integrative Medicine, A.A.I.M.
• Certified Meditation Instructor, Deepak Chopra Center
• Chirographics Health Education Sotware – MBA
• Sticking Points in the Squat – Powerlifting USA
• Treating Flex Wheeler – International College of Applied Kinesiology
• Making Treatments Better – Today’s Chiropractic
• Generational Emotional Technique – Gathering of Eagles Yearly Symposium
• BioImpedance Assessment Software – O’Connor Health Center